20071231

A champagne supernova.

It's the last day of the year 2007 already, never had it coming thatttttt FAST. So have you guys made up your resolutions for 2008? I think I have none 'cause they just seem to fail me every year. Without a doubt, I get poorer, fatter and stupider each year. Get what I mean? There's no such word as stupider. It's MORE stupid. LOL. Random.

Well, on the last day of 2007.... There is school! WOW! TP ROCKS MAN. ZZZ. So I'm going to school later for a couple of lessons and continue tidying up the store. It's almost finished! :D All what's left is packing, tagging, and syncing! I still need a lot more of wine bottles for vm. Do donate/lend this poor bugger here k? Drop me a message. (: If you're wondering why I need it, this is the reason:

Abit chapalang eh? But the overall effect is great!

Yup, the team's selling bikinis and FBT bottoms. Operation starts on 4 Jan, dooooo drop by. (: See, we still need bottles. There is an empty shelving. Hmmms. Whatever.. just remembered that I HAVE to go to school. You know why? I left my purse containing my Ezlink, ATM card and IBanking keychain at 1st Ave. ZZZ. Stupid. Just plainnnn stupid. I felt worthless, lost and moneyless for the weekends. LOL. Anyway, I just mass reset my damn freaking hp. SIGH. Hundreds of messages just gone like that. All my greetings and every memory. GROSS ): That's the most upsetting thing to ever happen, to get your messages and everything cleared. Sighhhh. This phone is giving me so much problems that I feel like flinging it out of the window. Well, if you provoke me, I might just fling it right into your face. I'm sure it won't hurt 'cause it only weighs 89grams. The fit would. So... (: Oh, anyway I hope to have a blast on New Year's Eve. Let's make it happen (: THERE. I fed my blog. LOL. Ciao.

Don't speak.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home